Wednesday 19 September 2012

UPDATE!

Good afternoon, I wanted to first of all apologize for only posting about once a week on here for the past little while. If you follow me on twitter you would already know that I am in the process of moving! Which, yes can be exciting, but it is so much work! Therefore I haven't had much time to upload! Also most of my things are in boxes so I can't really take pictures and review. That being said I have kept up to date with trying out new products you all have requested! So stay tuned for those! I also have filmed a few DIY projects, which need to be edited and posted in the next week or so. Thanks for all being so patient. Also, since fall has almost overcome, comment down below or tweet me which are your favorite trends, beauty products, candles, teas for fall!! I would love to know so I cam try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment