Thursday 6 September 2012

Jergens Natural Glow REVIEW!

A long time ago I used up a tube of the light/medium skin tone daily body moisturizer, and I didn't think very much of it, I didn't see much difference in my skin tone, although I remember liking the smell I decided not to repurchase it. Since summer has been over and fall is slowly coming upon us, I have been on a hunt for the perfect AFFORDABLE self tanner/ tanning lotion. 

Since last time i used this product, it wasn't giving me any results i opted to try out the medium to dark skin tone version. As always before applying a tan, i exfoliated my skin, and let it dry for about 30 minutes. Since this product is a lotion, and a gradual tanner i applied it with my hand, making sure it absorbed evenly everywhere, as soon as i was done, i washed my hands thoroughly!
I waited for it to absorb and dry, then i put dark clothes on, to make sure no stains would happen, and i went to bed.
The next morning i was very impressed to find a very Natural looking glow! It seems to me that this product pulls to a more orangy color, which can be very bad for certain people, who might already have those colored undertones. Although i find that the amount of color was pretty impressive, after only one usage. I was a bit scared that if i applied it again the orange would come out more therefore i have concluded, that this would be a great "pick me up" between other self tanning sessions.


I will further on try to work with this product, see what other techniques i could use to apply it. If any of you have tried it out, let me know in the comments down below!
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment