Thursday 23 August 2012

Wedge booties REVIEW!

I recently purchased these from Le Chateau, having fall in mind!
First of all I need to say that I am aware that wedges aren't every body's cup of tea, and I didn't use to like them. But my taste is allowed to change like every body else's. I have grown to like these mainly because of how comfortable they are! If you have never tried a wedge and you do wear heals quite a bit, you definitely should! These particular ones retail for around 130$ but I purchased mine on sale for 50$. The top part is made of leather and the bottom of synthetic material. These are great quality and very easy to walk in compared to a non wedge shoe. I would say the heal is around 4 1/2 inch, with a 1 1/2 platform. If you like this trend or are planning on trying it out let me know in the comments below or via Facebook or twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment