Sunday 19 August 2012

Nature's Gate REVIEW!

I recently purchase this product, thinking it would be nice to try it out. I wasn't too happy anymore with my last moisturizer. The container looks very high class , with a thick frosted glass jar and a little spoon to apply the product. The smell is fantastic, very organic and natural smelling. It is made with chardonnay. When I apply it to my skin it feels light, watery but very moisturizing. I like this product because it doesn't leave a greasy film. It also makes my skin smell of oatmeal! Which as you all know I really like! Although it is a daily product I use it mostly at night! It is very good for my sensitive skin also, so for all you sensitive skin people, try it out! A very small amount is all you need and it works wonders! It retails for about 30$ which is very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment