Thursday 23 August 2012

WILDFOX!

Will fall coming quickly everyone should be pulling out their long sleeve knits. I went shopping a little while ago, looking for autumn staples. I discovered wildfox couture a while ago, although back then the designs and colors looked more spring and summer like they have brought on new looks for the fall, the the in this picture is one of my favorite. Red being a color one can wear all year long , and the design might not be for everyone but I find it to be autumn like. These ate quite pricey compared to the good old long sleeve shirt. I do believe the quality surpasses normal shirts. These are raved about on the internet, if you are lucky enough to find these in a sample sale, don't hesitate you won't regret it! You can also purchase these on line, and please go take a look at the other models.


No comments:

Post a Comment