Thursday 14 June 2012

MARLEY'S MELLOW MOOD REVIEW!

Once again, i am reviewing tea for you guys today, as you might know if you follow me on twitter, i have difficulties sleeping. When i saw my friend talking about this drink i thought it sounded pretty good, but i didn't know if it was going to work for me, since i actually cant sleep. So i went out to the store purchase every kind they had there, they were about 3$ each which is really good. 

HERE ARE A FEW OF THE INGREDIENTS:


              
I slept like a baby when i had this, i slept extremely great every night i take one about 20 minutes before i want to sleep, and i stay asleep all night and wake up feeling super relaxed. They taste amazing, which is great and they are all NATURAL.KEEP IN MIND They are the kind of drink you only take if you want to sleep, or else you will be super drowsy.

I recommend this product to anyone who enjoys tea and sleeping!
Let me know how it works for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment