Monday 4 June 2012

Olay REVIEW!

Hey guys so today I am making a different kind of review. My mom purchased this product for herself because she had run out of her previous face wipes. She purchased the Olay 2- in-1 daily facial cloths, thinking they were the original wet wipes. She told me to do a review on them because she was so dissatisfied. So I did myself test the wipes but not on my face because they are scented. But after applying my makeup I took one of the wipes and applied water on it since they are dry cloths and it just started foaming and being super liquid. Then I wiped the makeup off of my hands and it didn't even work good at all I still had foundation residue. My moms main complaints were that one they were dry not wet and no where on the package did it say that. Second of all you have to rinse your face after using these( so she could simply be using her face wash) and three they didn't work well. They leave your face or for me hands not feeling fresh! With all that said neither mom or I recommend this product to you guys. It's inconvenient and not very functional!

No comments:

Post a Comment