Thursday 31 May 2012

Clarins REVIEW!

Today I'm here to tell you about my favorite lipgloss! I found this product pretty interesting, mainly because I has heard so many things about it and multiple people said they didn't find anything special to it. So I picked it up and let me tell you this product is amazing! Its called the Clarins insta light natural lip perfector and mine is in 01 Rose.The taste first of all is great it is sweet but doesn't taste like anything. It is the creamiest lipgloss I have ever tried. 2 bonus features: it is non sticky but lasts so long! The color is subtle but in a way hides all imperfection and evens out the pigment in the lip. It is a great product for anyone I think that the amazing consistency makes it suitable to anybody! One of my favorite things about this product is the applicator which it comes in a squishy tube and a chrome lid, the tip to apply with is a fussy little pad where the product is dispensed from. Since these are a Clarins product, which is high end they do retail for a bit more money. The full size retails for almost 30$ which is a lot but for me it is well worth it! If you try it out let me know in the comments down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment