Sunday 6 May 2012

Smashbox REVIEW!

I'm reviewing the Smashbox creamy cheek color in the color Untamed. I purchased this at a CCO type store here near me. I got it for about 10 dollars and I believe it originally retailed for between 20-30$ I use this product as a bronzed and contour, because it has a brown and pink undertone. I don't usually go for cream products because of the blending problems some time. But this one is one that turns into a powdery form after. That being said I still am playing around with this product because I am not completely sold on it. For now I do not recommend this product because the color really doesn't work for me anyways. And the consistency is not my favorite for sure! I will let you know in a future review or on twitter if my thoughts change.

No comments:

Post a Comment