Friday 4 May 2012

NARS REVIEW!

Today i am reviewing the NARS orgasm blush and laguna bronzer duo! I really enjoy both the products, the blush looks amazing on my skin, and is very popular all over the internet! I never usually go for shimmery Blush or bronzers but since these were raved about i decided to try them out! The shimmer is so minimal that it really doesn't make your skin shiny looking, just dewy! I am sure you all have heard of it, laguna bronzer is super popular! I am less of a fan of the bronzer because it does look slightly yellow on my skin, because i am so fair, but i do like the amount of pigmentation i get from it!  and i do really enjoy the long lasting power it has!One negative thing about this product is for sure the price! The lowest i have found it to be is 41 dollars! which is pretty crazy for blush and bronzer, therefore i present to you a very cheap alternative, the ELF contouring Blush& Bronzing Powder, i also own this and i can tell you honestly to me the results on my face are identical, if i run out, i will definitely be purchasing the ELF one! it retails for about 5 dollars, which is awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment