Wednesday 23 May 2012

BOSS ORANGE REVIEW!

Hi there, so today i am reviewing a fragrance, Boss Orange.
It was sent to me to review, but as always all opinions are my own. I always love finding new scents, therefore i was excited to receive this particular one!

This is the description of the scent:
Top notes of sweet apple meld with the most feminine and intriguing floral heart which includes an abundance of white flowers and fragrant orange blossom. The passionate and warm base includes sandalwood, olive wood and creamy vanilla. 

To me all i can describe it as, is strong, and overwhelming. I didn't recognize any scents other then citrus. i really didn't appreciate the smell of it. If you do like the strong scents, this would be ideal for night time wear.
 I like when scents leave me smelling clean and sweet, therefore this obnoxious scent was really an inappropriate one for me. I am a fan of the packaging though, the bottle looks clean and fun. But once again, the smell is too much, it even gave me a head ache.

No comments:

Post a Comment