Wednesday 2 May 2012

SmashBox REVIEW!

Today im going to be reviewing one of my favorite face primers, the Smashbox photo finish oil free foundation primer!

The great things about this product are:
1. Oil Free
2. Smell-less
3. Doesn't break out my uber sensitive skin
4. Makes my face pore-less
5. It is very light
6.You can find it at most places
7. Somehow very moisturizing
8. Makes my skin look dewy, NOT shiny
9. Amazing base for my foundation, makes me use less.
10. Stays on ALL day!

One thing that might make you not buy it is that it retails for around 50 dollars at most places. Which is insane! BUT... you can purchase the travel size for about 16 dollars and that is what i do because i haven't run out and i cant bring myself to buy a 50 dollar primer! I recommend this product to every body, i find that it is suitable for any skin type and color since it is clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment