Wednesday 2 May 2012

The Natural Source REVIEW!

This is my most recent favorite shampoo and conditioner, I am terribly sad to say as of this morning I have run out and do not know where these products are sold and if they still exist. Therefore I am making this review both to rave about this product and inform myself through you guys where I can buy this again. This product was truly amazing. It is moisturizing and left my hair super upper shiny and soft! If you have dry or damaged hair I recommend this product to you it honestly saved my hair and brought it back to a really healthy stage! My hair is blonde and I usually use a blonde shampoo or conditioner and mix it in with this one just to keep my blonde fresh. This product retailed for about 15$ per bottle which isn't bad for high end shampoo! If any of you know where I can purchase this in stores please let me know via twitter! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. www.buyinvite.com.au are having a sale on all Natural Source products. You have to become a member (this is free) but the sale is on from the 15th May to the 18th May 2012. They are selling the bottles for $7.95 each for most of their shampoo/conditioners and they have other shine products for around $10.
    I was unsure if this was a good product to buy which is why i went looking for a review - now i'm going to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I shall go purchase some! Great to meet you! If you ever need anything else reviewed, let me know via twitter facebook or comment down below all links are on my main page!! Thanks for reading!

      Delete