Monday 21 May 2012

Macadamia deep repair masque REVIEW!

As you all have been waiting for this, here it is, my review. I had heard so many gurus talk about this product and I decided that I also needed to invest in it. Due to my damaged hair I would be able to notice a big difference and I did. First of all I use this as a conditioner on the bottom half of my hair every time i wash my hair. The smell is amazing. The consistency is like a extremely thick lotion and it is a pearly beige color. I use about 2 table spoons of it and lather it in my hair. Leave it on for about 5 minutes in the shower and rinse it out. I've been using this for about 3 weeks and my hair is so soft and my dead ends have 90% disappeared. I am extremely satisfied with the results and would tell anybody to invest in it. I paid 19$ for mine but it usually retails for more than that. I am very impressed with the quality of the product, and like the whole macadamia line, the packaging is swell:)
Hope you are all having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment