Monday 2 July 2012

NIKE REVIEW!

I purchased two pairs of these compression/spandex shorts from sports check a bit ago. Thought I would review them. The quality seems really amazing on both pair I go the purples ones you can see on the picture down below and I got the black graphic print ones they have. The great thing is that they are on sale right now!!
I wear these to run and go to the gym. And all the training that I do! I like the purple ones a lot because you don't see if you sweat, which can sometimes happen with colored bottoms. The material feels great and is very soft. They fit true to size, and are very comfortable. They come in all sorts of colors which is a plus, ALWAYS!!
I really think that these are affordable and worth purchasing they are even great for layering under looser fitting clothes.

Tweet me if you decide to pick these up, you wont regret it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment