Monday 2 July 2012

SHOE REVIEW!

Hey guys long time no blog, I've been super busy lately but I figured I would review one of my most recent purchases! I got these shoes a bit ago for training, mainly running. They are the Under Armour Women Go Running Shoes. They come in two colors I got the white gray and turquoise ones.
LOOKS: I really like the way these shoes look on my feet they aren't bulky.
COMFORT: they are extremely comfortable they are the new kind of shoe where the padding and support is minimized to feel as natural for your body, therefore being better for you.
PROS: I really enjoy the shoes so far they are super comfortable and they don't rub wrong anywhere. I like the amount of grip on the shoes, they are great for indoors and outdoors I find.
CONS: I don't think these shoes come in a smaller size then a 6. I wear a size 5 usually.

Overall I find that this is a great shoe I will keep you guys updated on the wear of the shoe over time and if it wears in good! If you are a runner I recommend this shoe to you. Although I know some people don't like this type of shoe because they require more padding and support. I like it for the type of training that I do.
Let me know if you try these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment