Tuesday 3 July 2012

NIP+FAB REVIEW!

Today I'll be reviewing my new daily facial moisturizer. I heard that this UK brand was now in Canada therefore as you all know I went hunting for it, took me long enough but I have found it! I needed to replace my Lancome moisturizer which I have just finished and I was actually really excited to try this one out!
INITIAL THOUGHTS:
The smell scared me because it has a very perfume/citrus smell and since my skin Is so sensitive I wasn't sure how it would react. Happy to say it hasn't broke me out yet! The amount of moisture it gives isn't excellent therefore I wouldn't recommend this for you who have very dry skin. That being said I still would recommend it to combination skin normal skin and oily skin types. Because it is such a light moisturizer! Honestly perfect for summer, not so perfect for dry skin.
I love the packaging it's very cute and simple. I must mention that the smell disappears within seconds of applying the moisturizer!
Let me know which NIP+FAB products are your favorites, or which you would like to try out!

No comments:

Post a Comment