Wednesday 25 April 2012

BANDEAU! REVIEW!

One staple item for me, during the past two springs and summers is The Bandeau tops!
I wear them under everything! It is safe to say that they replace the classic tanks for me, for two reasons! 

 
 
1. in summer all my clothes are more loose fitting and sheer, so they look great under anything!
2. They are much lighter than a regular tank therefore i dont get as warm!
 These things are great, and affordable, they come in every color so you dont feel bad about owning more than one! I Really Enjoy the one you see in the pictures, it is all the same model in different colors, they retail for about 6.99$
 Any who they are sold almost everywhere, they come in different colors and patterns!
They are a great staple piece for the warmer seasons!
GO GET YOU SOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment