Friday 6 April 2012

BENEFIT REVIEW!

Happy Friday!
I'm going to review, the Some Kind Of Gorgeous by Benefit today!
I use this as my everyday Foundation, it is a creme to powder product.
I use the Light version (it is the only one i have tried)
I really Like this product i have repurchased it twice in the past year! so to tell you, it lasts very long!
It is a very compact package which allows you to carry it around everywhere, it also comes with the mirror and a applicator sponge. I wouldn't recommend this to people with very dry skin, because it is a Creme to Powder finish, which will emphasize the dry patches on your skin! Over all i really enjoy the coverage and the durability of this product, i find it keeps my complexion even all day, without looking cakey!
This product retails for about 36$ you can find it at Sephora or at http://www.benefitcosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment