Monday 30 April 2012

Purple shampoo and conditioner REVIEW!

Today I am reviewing the Edward Beale purple shampoo and conditioner. As you all know I do have blonde hair, and I love taking good care of it:) I got this shampoo a really long time ago and used both the shampoo and conditioner every time I washed my hair. First off the smell is one of the worse part of this. it smells like a gross old I don't even know, with a lot of musk. Anyways the next aspect it that I couldn't go more than two days without washing my hair because this didn't clean my hair. Lastly this didn't remove any brassiness out of my hair it wasn't purple. Not the shampoo or the conditioner. I recommend this to no body. It isn't a good purple shampoo and it isn't a good shampoo at all. Please don't go waste your money on these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment