Friday 27 April 2012

Dove Dry Shampoo REVIEW!

Company claims:

Absorbs oil between traditional washes so hair looks and feels refreshed. Its weightless formula cleans to transform hair from lifeless to bouncy so you can enjoy fresh, voluminous hair for longer, even when you skip your regular wash.

My Thoughts:

This is by far the BEST dry shampoo i have EVER tried.
The smell is amazing!
I have blonde hair but it doesn't leave white powder!
It actually does pick up all oil!
It leaves hair smooth and looking like i just got out of the shower!
It keeps my hair looking fresh all day and all night without having to reapply!
It left my hair Manageable and not crunchy!
And once again It smells amazing!

BUT...

I got to use it 1 single time, and there was no more left in the bottle.
I spend about 5$ for a one time use product. I was so unimpressed i was convinced i had gotten a malfunctioning bottle, so i research if anyone else had this problem, turns out almost all reviews i have seen on this product say the same thing, they got to use it 1 to 2 times and it is completely empty. I was so disappointed i contacted Dove the company and explained my issue last week end... They have yet to answer. 

Have it not of run out after i use i would be RAVING about this product every where because TRULY it is THE very best dry shampoo Ive tried out, and trust me i have tried many. But since that isn't the case... my last Thoughts are, i dont want to pay 5 dollars for 1 use. It simply isn't worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment