Thursday 5 April 2012

CLEARLY CONTACTS REVIEW!

GOOD MORNING!

Today i am reviewing both This company and The product they sent me!
Clearlycontacts.ca is Canada's biggest optical store!
They told me i could choose A pair of glasses and that my order was going to be free, with a discount code. The first glasses I chose ended up being out of stock, but still up on the website, which i though was weird because they don't restock the products once they run out. The second product i chose were sunglasses and those were not part of the glasses i could chose from meaning, only the prescription glasses were available to me. So i ended up choosing prescription glasses but having tinted lenses in them!

I chose the Tom Ford 5096 820, with brown polarized lenses to match the tortoise color of the glasses.
I ordered these on March 29th and received them on April 5th. Although it was a bit complicated to find a pair that i like and was allowed to order, Overall i love the glasses, The prescription seems right in them, They seem to be of good quality. 
 
A few things i was disappointed about were, that i had to pay for the shipping and handling, so my order wasn't free? And in the box i received, my Glasses did not come in a case to protect them, they came in a little bag.
 In the box i also received a little kit, which includes a cloth, glass cleaner and a miniature screw driver to adjust the glasses, which is really practical!

The company was very Nice throughout this process though!
They are Currently partnering, for a CHANGE THE VIEW PROJECT, which resembles TOMS's goals, That for every pair of glasses you purchase they send a pair to someone in need. For more details, i encourage you to go help this organization, please visit ChangeTheView.org

I will be hosting a giveaway, for a free pair of prescription glasses of your choice on twitter!
Make sure you are following me! The rules will be posted on there!

If you are interested in buying glasses from Clearlycontacts here is a link to their site:
http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/


Disclaimer: Yes CLEARLYCONTACTS.CA did send me a free pair of glasses, But as ALWAYS all opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment