Monday 2 April 2012

Soap & Glory SlimWear REVIEW!

COMPANY CLAIMS:
Concentrated formula that helps to visibly firm, improve tone and reduce the appearance of cellulite. Includes a triple-action peptide complex to target problematic ‘orange peel’ areas. 
MY THOUGHTS: 
I never really believe in those kinds of creams and such, but i had heard multiple good things about this one. After trying it for a month, i didn't really see any changes other than my skin being very smooth and my skin appearing more tight. Obviously i wasn't expecting it to be a miracle and slim me down. I overall was pretty happy about it. Then i discored a great thing about it, i mis half and half my tanning lotion with this lotion, and i makes it go on smoother, my skin apears nicer. Since the lotion is green, it goes again the orange-ish color the tan might give off. i find that this use for the lotion is great, plus the smell is minty which cancels out the tan smell, im sure you all know what i am talking about! Anyways, if you feel like trying it out, please let me know if it works for you!
Please leave me request for upcoming reviews! Either in a comment or on Twitter!

disclaimer: soap and glory is not sponsoring this blog post, as always all opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment