Tuesday 24 April 2012

Biotherm Aquasource Nuit REVIEW!

As I was applying this after my shower tonight I just thought, why not review it:)

I have been using this product for the past two weeks or so and I am now ready to tell you that this product is MIND BLOWING!! My skin type is combination and very sensitive, and I am happy to say that this products is miraculous. I apply it every night before bed, it is very greasy and shiny looking at first. Which did scare me but when I wake up the next day my face feels smooth, and my skin feels tight:) The more often I use it the better the results get. I recommend this to any skin type really! This product retails for 48$ which can be pricy but personally I think it is worth it. If you aren't quite sold on purchasing it ask for a free sample at your local Biotherm counter!

No comments:

Post a Comment