Tuesday 20 March 2012

ALBA BOTANICA BODY CREAM!

Alba Botanica as you all know is one of my Favorite Brands for skincare products.
one of my favorite things about this brand is that the products are 100% Vegetarian. No: Animal Testing, Artificial Colors, Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Sodium Methyl Sulfat. this is my ever day after the shower all over body lotion. I believe this is one of the best lotions i have ever tried, it leaves your skin so smooth, not sticky or oily feeling. it leaves a light sent of coconut and pineapple, its so light, so i can go put a body spray or perfume over it without the mixing of the sents. I like my lotions to soak into my skin as fast as possible and it is the case with this one.  I have gone through 2 jars of this in the past 3 months, i used it as my main moisturizer for the harsh winter months. Although it was my winter Moisturizer, i will be repurchasing this lotion through the year because it is so light but so effective!As you know i have very sensitive skin, this product doesn't affect it at all, i give this product overall 10/10!!


Alba Botanica is not sponsoring this blogpost, as always all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment