Thursday 22 March 2012

FOSSIL MORGAN TRAVELER REVIEW!

I purchased this bag, about 2 months ago and have been loving it ever since. I purchased mine in the color ROSE, i would describe the actual color as being a light maroon. The color definitely attracted me at first, but they i looked at it and i noticed how practical it looked.

 Although it is a cross body bag, i have found it very spacious, compared to other models on the market. There is a whole lot of compartments to store various things. the back itself is made of a very thick canvas, but you can also purchase it in leather, the inside of mine is lined with a stripy, beige and gray cotton. The canvas bag retails for 160$ before tax. I have been wearing My Fossil bag every day and there are no signs of wear or tear yet, it still looks brand new. The inside compartment which closes with a zipper, is large enough to fit an Ipad. I find this bag perfect for every day use because it is one in which you can carry all of what you need without having to carry a really heavy bag. 

Although 160$ is quite a bit of money, Fossil purses, by my experience, seem to be made with great care therefore insuring the Amazing quality. Overall i give this bag 10/10!
This one in the picture is the sienna colored leather one.
Disclaimer: Fossil is not sponsoring this video, as always, all opinion are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment