Saturday 10 March 2012

Montagne Jeunesse REVIEW


company claims: 
Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, being pampered, or indulging in some me-time, be it alone or with friends, you will absolutely enjoy one of these ‘Life Little Pleasures’… With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody!

My Thoughts: 
I LOVE THESE,
after spending the day outside, in the wind and the sun, having makeup on, i like to treat myself to one of these.
my skin is very sensitive and i have combination skin type, i found that this didn't irritate my skin and it left it feeling so soft. These are pretty cheap and i found that they could be used multiple time with the same package, just make sure you close it well or it will dry out.

No comments:

Post a Comment