Wednesday 21 March 2012

HEALTHY SEXY HAIR REVIEW!

TOP COAT FOR YOUR HAIR!

Company Claims: Reinvent Top Coat Clear Color Punch is designed to turn dull, weak and color-treated hair into strong, healthy, vibrant locks. Top Coat will improve hair’s luminosity while repairing and preventing further damage. 

My Thoughts: This product, was a promotional gift when i got my hair colored, i was pretty excited to try it out. my first thoughts were mostly derived from all the hipe  i had heard about the Sexy hair* products. Therefore i was looking forward to great results. After leaving this in my hair for 5 minutes as it said, i rinsed out very well. At first i noticed my hair looked really greasy, not just shiny but greasy. but i thought oh well i will let it dry and see. Woke up the next day, my ends felt really dry but my roots were shinier than butter. This product was definitely not meant for my hair. I honestly think this product isn't damaging but i do not believe it does what it claims to do. I decided to give it another shot, but focusing it to the middle of my hair not touching my roots or ends. The results are honestly not there for me, i see no change in the matter of dullness my hair is as weak and even more, it does get my hair very illumines ( with grease.) Although i had no luck with this product, i am looking forward to trying out more of the SEXY HAIR products. This product retails for 13$-18$. You can Find it on amazon.com, or possibly in your local salon! Although i do not recommend this product, you all are welcome to try it out and let me know if it worked for you. 

Disclaimer: SEXY HAIR did not sponsor this Blog post, All opinion as always, are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment