Friday 30 March 2012

EOS SHAVING CREMES REVIEW!

Today i will be reviewing one of my most used products, the shaving creme. I have only used the blue kind and the beige one, but as you see on the picture their are many more  you can pick from, to fit your skin type perfectly. I always like the lotion form of shaving cremes better than the foams, only because i can feel an added moisture when i shave.

This shaving creme is my Favorite because it prevents razor bumps, and leaves my skin feeling like a just moisturized. I recommend this to anybody, the scents aren't strong, although the blue one smells like freshly cut grass(which is odd) but refreshing! My favorite one is the beige one, it is Vanilla bliss, and smells amazing!
These retail for about 4 dollars, here is a link to where you can purchase it! http://store.evolutionofsmooth.com/


disclaimer: EOS is not paying for this blog post, all opinion as always are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment