Monday 26 March 2012

Garnier BB cream REVIEW!

Do not purchase this product if you:

* Have any signs of sensitive skin.
* Are sensitives to perfume scents..
* If you have broken out from products before.
* If you have skin discoloration, or blemishes.
* If you get breakouts often.
* If your skin color is something other than orange.

i purchased this product for 14 dollars at Walmart, thinking it would be similar to the regular BB creams out there. NO, it is pretty much a thick, orange looking foundation, that needs a lot of blending, and still looks orange. It broke me out in hives, it was so scented, it honestly was repulsive. I am extremely disappointing with this product. I wasn't expecting it to be amazing, but it really isn't good at all it didn't work for me or my skin type. The coverage was so pore, i truly regret buying this product. 
If you have enjoyed this product Please Tweet me at https://twitter.com/#!/GYMTANLAXBLOG i would love to hear good feedback about this product. I generally enjoy Garnier's products but this time was a major Fail!
P.S. I'm sorry for this Blog Post being so negative. I was really looking forward to making a great review about this... Guess not.

No comments:

Post a Comment