Thursday 29 March 2012

The body shop Banana Shampoo REVIEW!

The banana shampoo is my favorite shampoo on the market. I wouldn't suggest using this if you do not like the smell of bananas. Both the conditioner and the shampoo have the greatest smell. They leave my hair super soft. I have very damaged blonde hair and I find that these products gunmen the right amount of moisture without making my hair heavy! Every once in a while I change up my hair routine but I always go back to this one I find it works best with my hair. For those who will be wondering, no I do not only use these product I combine various conditioners with this duo. These retail for around 8 dollars a bottle which is really not bad! I recommend this to anyone it works well on most hair types and I don't have to was my hair as often! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment