Monday 19 March 2012

K-PAK RevitaLuxe REVIEW!

Company Claims:
Experience the luxury of healthy hair instantly. NEW K-PAK RevitaLuxe is the FIRST of its kind: a luxury hair treatment clinically proven to INSTANTLY correct years of damage and protect against future damage.

My thoughts:
My hair is so damaged, and i actually got this as a promotional thing when i went and got my hair done. The lady doing my hair said it would help my hair be less damaged. Thinking it was a normal conditioner, i just said OK you know I'll try it out, turns out it works so well. Tips: you leave it on your hair while you wash the rest of yourself, and make it the last thing you rinse out you will notice more of a difference. This product made my hair super soft, and smelling great. i dont recommend this product to people who tend to have greasier hair because it will make it greasier, and  or if your hair isn't damaged because it could have adverse effects on your hair. I do encourage people who die their hair often or have heat damaged hair to use this product, the results are astonishing! This product is available online and ranges from 16- 24 dollars.

Dissclaimer: Joico brand is not sponsoring this Blogpost, all opinions are as always my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment