Monday 26 March 2012

One n' Only Argan Oil Hydrating Hair Mask, REVIEW!

Do you use heat on your hair often? Do you have color treated hair? Do you find that your hair is dry and not growing as quick? I HAVE FOUND A SOLUTION! 
THE ONE N' ONLY ARGAN OIL!

I have blonde hair with blonde highlights, my hair is quite damaged, i was looking for a very hydrating deep conditioner at Sally's Beauty Supply. I ended up finding this one and giving it a try! 
How it works: I first washed my hair, like it said to do, then i towel dried it applied a generous amount of the Hair mask on and left it on for 15 minutes. then i RINSED it out, and you can feel the instant results! I towel dried my hair again and left it to air dry. The next day when i woke up i could tell the mask had helped, my hair felt heavier (in a good way) and healthier! This product didn't leave my hair Greasy or overly shiny, it was pretty!I paid 14 dollars for mine. You can purchase it online at http://www.sallybeauty.com

disclaimer: One n' Only is not paying for this blog post, all opinion are my own, as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment